Accessing Equality: LGBTQ Health & Advocacy Town Hall
Join Equality California, The LGBT Center OC and a growing list of healthcare, labor and non-profit partners for a special community town hall to:
- Learn about the health disparities the LGBTQ community members in Orange County face and the work being done at the local and state level to address these inequalities.
- Discuss our current fight to advance justice for LGBTQ people as it relates to health and access to healthcare.
- Advocate for LGBTQ health equity through strategic action.
Date: Wednesday, July 19
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: LGBT Center on 4th
305 E 4th St. 2nd Floor
Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Moderated by Laura Kanter of the LGBT Center OC
- Panel discussion and and Q&A featuring local community experts in LGBTQ health and advocacy including Tony Viramontes of the LGBT Center OC.
- Personal testimony from LGBTQ community members regarding their difficulties with health care access.
- Brief advocacy training and action opportunity to further the fight for equality
Doors open at 6:30pm. Before the program, you are invited to enjoy light snacks and engage with local community organizations and activists who will have tables set up with resources and opportunities for you to get involved!
Please complete the sign-up form below to attend.